The following access statement outlines information regarding all aspects of accessibility that we can offer.
We offer Bed and Breakfast accommodation in a grade two listed building which forms part of Weymouth’s seafront and this affords us five steps to gain entry to our foyer. We can accommodate the less mobile in three ground floor bedrooms two double’s one twin/single. All ground floor rooms have walk in showers.
We can be contacted by telephone, fax, e-mail and personal visit to book rooms or request information. We are able to give advise on style of bedroom required, along with car parking and public transport information. We will also aid with walking distances, luggage storage and any other issues.
Arrival & Car Parking
We have a limited amount of free parking passes which can be applied for that allows parking in a zone around the hotel. There is also a pay and display car park behind the hotel available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Main Entrance & Reception
• Access via five steps
• Door bell
• Good lighting/ seating
• Help with luggage/ form filling
• Extra keys
• No lift
• Flooring is either carpet, lino or laminate
• Plenty of stairs over five floors all with grab rails
• Each bedroom door is only opened with your own key
We have one unisex toilet, which is situated on the ground floor.
Our dining room is on the lower ground floor; this involves the use of fifteen stairs down from our reception. There are grab rails on both sides. We can help the visually sighted with their choices.
• Fire information in all rooms
• Less mobile are to use ground floor rooms only
• TV,s all have remote control
• Level entry to bedrooms from landings
• Good lighting
• Independent heating control with extra heating available on request
• Showers are stepped